An AutoCAD Course covering Advanced Techniques, Tips and Workflows:
Creating CAD drawings can be extremely hard and time consuming, especially if you are having to learn as you go and fumbling through options that don’t even relate to designing and drafting.
Whether you are relatively new to AutoCAD or have been working with it for a few years, I’ll show you the best Tips, Techniques, and Workflows to speed up your drafting time and help you create a more professional and consistent looking drawing.
The course covers:
- Sheet Sets (using sheet sets to organize and automate your
- Drawing Templates (.dwts, how to make and use them)
- Annotative Text (how to use annotative text, setting your
scales, creating custom scales)
- External References
- All about Layout/Paperspaces (Creating Consistent and great
- Productivity Tricks as well as tying all of the steps together
to create a finished drawing
As well as even more Tips, Tricks and Downloadable content.